Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, October 16, 2006

there were 5 at the start (27)

To the other four. Wherever you are. You will know what I'm talking about when you read these words. Be safe.

I am waiting for you
You're the one to chase my pain
With your guns and your fire
Can you save me from this place

Mindless thoughts of everyday
Makes me want to scream
Casting all my hopes in the water
Leviathan watch my dreams

Can you find solace in darkness
A sweet haven from the blinding brightness
I believe

I hear you voice travelling on the wind
As it whispers in my ear
Telling tales of fact and fiction
Illusions creep within

Can you see the path that lies before you
Would you choose the right from the wrong
I believe

Spiralling sands create the dunes
In a maze inside your head
Could you thread the lines of fate
Choices are hard to make

I believe any thing's possible
It's what keeps me alive
I believe

- I Believe, MeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home