Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

somebodies and nobodies

Guys don't work the same way. There is one guy I know who actually has it in him to back off when he needs to back off. Call when he needs to call and just do whatever he wants. But, he's the only guy I know that's like that. The only one.

Again Einstein's proved to be a night of drunkard chaos. Again I didn't spend a single cent. And. AGAIN I was drunk. It was exactly the same as last week? Only more twisty. TWISTY.

I'm still smashed. And I have 2 assignments due tomorrow. I barely started one. And the other... Well I'm royally fucked for the other so hey.

I'm just irritated. I'm irritated at myself I'm irritated with other people, I am just plain bloody irritated. We make mistakes right? But does that excuse make everything ok again? No, it doesn't. It doesn't right he wrongs. It doesn't make the pain and all the bad things go away.

Saying it is just a ploy to try to get you to feel better about yourself when you shouldn't.

I'm just going to listen to Close Your Eyes for a bit. But read this. It's something I got from a very good friend of mine.

"Love don't mean changing who you are to be who somebody wants you to be. Nobody has to belong to nobody."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home