Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, October 06, 2006

open fire

When life is all good, I believed in him. When the rain comes tumbling down and destroys your wonderful clothes, I believed in him. It's etched in my mind. Because even if the world ends and everything that you prayed would never happens lands up happening, I believe in him. No matter what. I will always believe in him. That is what I wanted to say. Despite everything, I will believe in him. I will always believe in him. I don't care what anyone says. If I don't believe, than who will?

I might be the last person on this earth that still has faith in him but hey, I will believe. And I will continue to believe even if it kills me.

It's ironic how just at the moment when I feel at peace someone has to come along and plant seeds of doubt in me. Well, I was upset because you doubted him. And you doubted me. You don't see things the way I do. I don't look at things through rose tinted glasses. Or Christie Cheung ones at that. I see things in a way that no one else could.

I've reached a point where only the people that I really love and care about are capable of affecting me. Otherwise, nothing and no one else matters. I can't stand liars right? There are people I can't stand more. Hard to believe? It's true. I hate it when people try to mould me into what they think I should be. It just gives me an even bigger reason to continue being me. And if you can't deal with it, than move. Go. I never asked for you to stay.

Oh by the way, if you're reading this, I find your blatant stupidity and your attempts at putting me down to be quite amusing. If you think that you can scare me, think again. I'm not afraid of you. There's nothing about you that I am afraid of. After all, there is absolutely nothing you can do to me. So go ahead, call me names. Insult me. I am quite happy that you take so much pride in trying to drive me into a corner. It only means that you just can't seem to get the thought of me out of your head. It's flattering. But still, I never could and never will love or care about you. So get over yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home