Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

disgusted with arrows

I am tired. Oh so tired. I'm tired and sleepy and deeaaaaaaaadddd!!!! *screamed to the I'm so happy song*

Another blissful past few hours. Tiring but blissful. I returned to a mortifying surprise. I am disgusted to say the least. But that's besides the point. I chanced upon lyrics I wrote years and years ago. I think it might have been the 3rd song I wrote. But it was without chords. I've attempted to put the chords in. It's not complete yet. But my fingers are sore, my sides ache and my arms are this close to breaking.

I'm actually quite looking forward to tomorrow. Billboards. I shall give clubbing another chance. Heh. But this is the last chance it is going to get! I've had enough of clubbing or going out without any expectations only to be rudely shaken from my neutrality. Whatever man... So here's to tomorrow and here I shall paste my incomplete song. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get something... A little more substatial out by tomorrow. I think this is one song with one too many tunes to it. Ah well


A
Your thoughts are nothing
Gm Fm A
All is but empty words
C G
Apart from all the lies and the pain
A Gm Fm A
I loved you once but never again
C G
You are nothing but a distant memory
D E
I'm glad that I let go

Cadd9 D
I don't want to waste more time
Cadd9 D
I waited too long for you to see
Cadd9 D
Now it's too late but you're still blind

G F C D
You aren't the one that paints the smile on my face
G F Am
Look and see, I'm much happier now than I ever was
Am/G
Than I ever could be...


A
You claim to know me
Gm Fm A
But you don't see what I am
C G
Delusion of grandeur
D E
These things will be your fall


Cadd9 D
This journey I walk
Cadd9 D
It's one that doesn't include you
Cadd9 D
There's no room in my life to waste

G F
Can't you see it's over let it go
C D
You took up too much of my sanity
G F
Now it's too late but you can't see
Am Am/G
You aren't the one that paints the smile on my face

A Gm Fm A
You had your chance and you threw it all away
C G
For some other girl to play with
A Gm Fm A
Don't come running to me
C G D Em
I'm not falling for those tricks


Cadd9 D
I've found someone else who makes me feel
Cadd9 D
Like my life is finally worthwhile
C D
You never could give that to me


Every second I think of you
Is another second that I'm wasting
These words seem like a void in my soul
Come on, who likes screaming at an empty wall

I walked away from you, yes I did
The best decision I'd ever made for myself
So don't even think of...
Don't you dare think of...
Running back to me

My dreams are phased and they tell me what I see
What I want and what I hope to be
Now it's too late but you can't see
You aren't the one that paints the smile on my face

Your thoughts are nothing
All is but empty words
Apart from all the lies and pain
I loved you once, never again

Painted Smiles, MeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home