Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

5 Minutes

Again, an interesting past few days. Things are just getting more and more interesting aren't they? All the same, I'm happy where I am. Ok, I know the last song doesn't correspond to my mood at all but it goes to show that I can write happy, sappy, angsty songs whenever the hell I choose. But just don't ask me to write about fish :P (It's a private joke hehe)

It's nearly 6. And I am thinking of sleeping. Haha! I hung out with Ayu today. We played pool! :D I love pool. I swear I've been playing nearly everyday man... If not with Ayu, it's with Daniel.

I'm not quite sure how to express my thoughts at the moment. I'm happy but not quite content. Hopefully and yet realistic. It's just like that conversation I had with Luke much earlier in the morning. I'm talking, WAY earlier here. It looks and sounds completely over the top optimistic and yet there I was, being as realistic as I possibly could without the paranoia and pessimism that usually drips into everything I do. It's gone. I intend on keeping it that way. It's like I'm on a power mad rage as Jamie puts it. But I like it. I mean, come on, who doesn't right?

I've got angry girl music in the background in encapsulated in the voice of Gwen Stefani. No Doubt is no doubt one of my favourite bands. Heh. Yea yea what ever. I'm being totally random but I don't care :D

Today was such a warm day and now that the sun has set, it's beginning to freeze. I recorded 5 Minutes. And it's been on replay since. Listening to it over and over makes me really wonder, what if 5 minutes from now I died? Seriously. What if I just... died? I mean at first it didn't seem like such a bad idea. But then again, what about all the people that I've been wanting to see? My family? My friends? People like Luke, Kenny and Rick? Eliza, Celia, Prasad, Jon, Cia... Geoff? Jan? Judy? There're too many to name. I'd miss them all. Sometimes coming to Melbourne feels like I died. And I left them behind.

See how music can affect my mood? It's a wonder that I can still keep sane in this mad world.

5 Minutes is all it takes for a person to change. All it takes is just 5 minutes for you to feel like your entire world is crumbling. 5 minutes too late, 5 minutes too soon. Just 5 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home