Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Love is a funny thing. you never see or hear it coming. but when it does, it engulfs you and takes you on the ride of your life. you never know when it's going to just fling you off and leave you bleeding alone on the street corner and yet you go along for it any way. It's about taking that chance for happiness. Screw the odds. Screw the fact that you're going to spend most of the time together apart. Screw that at some point being in love will hurt you more than being out of it. You know why? I'll tell you. Because it's just that one moment that makes everything worth while. It makes you forget all your problems and all your pain. Even if it's for a split second.

And even though you're more apart than together, missing them and waiting to see them again is such an amazing feeling. It's so insatiable, so delirious, so killing and yet at the same time completely energising. It is as though you have a whole new reason to go on in this mundane world. Where prospects of getting what you really want are often bleak.

But, they are bleak for one reason and one reason alone. Because you believe it to be. If you wish it, the world can be your playground. It can be your heaven or hell. It's just a matter of perspective. But enough talk of love. I have a massive assignment that I'm gearing up to finish before I go clubbing tonight. I doubt I will finish it. But, this crazy feeling that's taking over me is making me want to be better. A better student, a better musician, a better person. I've found my drive. I found my reason. Have you?

Simply put, out with the old, and in with the new. I've found someone who sees me for me. Not just outwardly. Someone who looks at me and can just be happy in knowing that I'm there. Someone who doesn't try too hard. Someone who gives me my space. Someone I can love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home