Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, August 28, 2006

After multiple conversations yesterday and super long breaks, I finally managed to finish my assignments. A couple of scares in the middle of the night no thanks to er... this guy I think his name is Jeff? But he's Jeff's friend so maybe his name isn't Jeff?

But yes, thanks to wonderful phone conversations from both Melbourne and home, interesting pool games and just chilling out with Dan in my room, I managed to regain my bearings and get my work done. Thank you darlings, you all really helped. :)

I've got class in a bit. I have to say that I'm feeling completely lazy again but I have to go. I might actually bring my laptop along with me this time though? Hehe. I might be able to get kick started on the psych assignment which is due on the 13th and the presentation that's... erm... next week. I think. I hope. If it's this week I'm royally fucked but yea. Hmmm... So maybe I won't bring my laptop in. I'll just focus on one assignment at a time. Coz apart from the presentation next week, I've still got the Interactive Media Assignment coming up. Why on earth I'm taking it is really beyond me.

Oh, officially, my bandwidth this month? Has exceeded it's limit. Which means that I'm going to have to pay a bit extra. *sigh* But that's ok. I'll live. I'm going to spend this week getting my shit together. Wednesday, I'll most definitely go out and hang out more with Daniel. But you know what? I think that I'm going to be ok. So far, I've not been late on a single thing. And the only thing module that I couldn't less for is the elective that I just had to take for the hell of it.

I remember the course dude in Singapore telling me that media would be more interesting than psych. How wrong he was. I love psych more than any of the modules that I'm taking. Alright, now that I've actually done what had to be done, I can go back to learning the songs that I've got to sing and continue writing that other song.

I'll put it up as soon as I'm done. But first I must get ready for school Cue, MeL the RockStar-UniStudent! Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home