Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Still procrastinating from doing my assignment, yes yes I know I shouldn't, I went blog hopping around friendster. I think it's pretty sad that I've not spoken to so many of the Mass Commies that I used to hang out with so often. I miss them dearly but I'm at a point where I wonder what I would do if I were to just run into them on the street? Would they see me? Would I walk up to them and say hi? Or will it be like one of many encounters where you just walk on by and carry on with your life as though you've never met these people before? I myself don't quite know. I've been known to space out when I'm walking down the street. It's worse when I don't have my specs or contacts on. I won't be able to recognise anyone unless they themselves come up to me.

I vaguely remember telling someone about calling me by nicknames. Something about how they could try but I might not respond. Ok that was random.

Here's what I've been trying to say. I chanced upon Raja's blog in friendster and she wrote something that just got me to thinking why we take the chance when the odds are so... dismal.

Heartbreaks are like cholesterol.
In excess, it will clog up your arteries and give you a heart attack.
If you don't die from it, you will never be the same again.
And you don't want a heart attack- but you know,
That most good food contain 3/4 fat, and 1/4 nutrients.
Just like a good relationship comprises of 3/4 problems, and 1/4 happiness.
But we live to eat just the same. Just like we live to love. If only for that quarter.


So would you take the high road or the low road? I'm still too frazzled over everything that's happened in the past 2 weeks. It's been one hell of a ride I must say. But all the same, why still take the chance when clearly, the odds aren't in your favour? If this is what blind faith is, then count me in. If this is what hope is, I'm so there. And should anything happen, good or bad, I still plead permanent insanity.

And the playlist says... Giving In, Adema

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home