Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I was told something very interesting and yet very true today. It's essentially that when you love something you can't have you love it more and more. The feeling keeps growing.

What then when you have it? What then?

In all realism, no one can really have everything that they want. But wanting things is good. It gives people like you and me a goal. Something to strive and reach for. With all our hearts and souls.

I was raised to believe that in this world, I can have anything I want. It's a matter of how much I'm willing to give up to get it. But let's face it. At my age, or in fact at many ages, all of us essentially want to be loved by different people (subjectively speaking). We already have what we want people. It's just that we don't know it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home