Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

of fairy tales and dreams

It's new. But it's still me. I was told that my previous site was creepy. To say the least. So here Prasad, I changed it just for you. :)

The change also marks a new juncture in this crazed life that I lead. I'm becoming more me than ever. The old me, the new me, ah whatever! But still, this is me. And I'm loving it. I don't really care if people around me are gonna get worried or pissed. I mean it's not like what I do affects them much anyway. I've got my distances, I've got my little secrets. Sometimes I do scream and bounce off the walls but still, this is loads more fun.

I'm lazy to go and get my stuff done... argh... But I must therefore I will. And so I just need to dry my hair and I'm off. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home