Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's official I am the most paranoid person I know. With no real reason to be in this state. I just put myself there. No, nothing happened. I'm irritable and yet I'm attempting to be sociable. Not a good mix at all. I find... That my head is in a blur again. It's like semester 1 all over again. I'm trying to figure out where my drive went. Where did that goal oriented part of me.

I'm dealing with a sickening laggy computer. I don't know why it's being such a bitch today but it is. I guess even computers have their ups and downs.

Fine instead of typing really insignificant bullshit or ranting about what I'm really miffed about (which is really stupid actually), I'll just leave it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home