Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, July 31, 2006

In a world where you are completely surrounded by so many people that it is suffocating, do you sometimes begin to really realise how alone you are? Your problems are your own. Your happiness is fleeting. And there is not a single person out there who can or even wants to hear you talk let alone cry or scream.

It's like being in between darkness and light. Not being able to see where you're going. Being completely helpless in a place where you are the only person dependable.

I put up my pictures today. They line my walls. All except the space right above my window. It's far too narrow for a full A4 sized picture to fit. And thus, I will draw. I will write. And I will pray that I am heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home