Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

You pretend to know me. You pretend that you care.
If you really did, you wouldn't use me as an escape. You wouldn't shit all over me after everything that I have said in your defence. You are special to me, but you aren't that special. If you want to do this, go right ahead. Because you are the one that is CLEARLY mistaken. Let this be a lesson to us all, there are no secrets. The walls have ears. And sooner or later, you are going to find out everything. But by that time, you would have already lost the battle. I am disgusted with you. I begin to loathe the mere thought of having said everything I did. If it were not for you and your assumptions and your lies, none of this would have happened.

I was reading a topic in Wahpah a while back. It asked of lasting friendships and questions the notion of them being forever. I used to think that they were. But right now, now that I see you for what you really are, I take that back. Do not expect me to sympathise with you when you have done me a great wrong.

But, do not misunderstand, I still care. I still care about all those involved. Call it a weakness if you will. And perhaps I heard wrong. PERHAPS you didn't say those things about me. But something tells me that you did. Don't go around blaming me for your misfortune or your failures.

Rick said something to me the other day. Friends push each other up. They never drag them down. It made me think about a lot of things. In other words, the friends that pull me down are not my friends at all. Let's look at where all this is going to take us shall we?

Karma darlings, Karma. We shall see who did what now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home