Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Talk about a messy night. I feel like hell right now. No, I didn't throw up, no, I don't have a headache. My gut is feeling it though. I don't know what exactly is wrong at this point. I realised I made a very big mistake. One of gargantuan proportions. See, I feel stronger but more easily exhausted. I have decided to do things for the sake of others and now I can't anymore. I can't do it anymore. And I may have realised too late. But somehow, I'm not giving up. I can't quite give up. It's not in me to give up. I just never want to see this person again. If I do, I will get even more angry than I am now. Do you think i don't remember? Do you? Do you think I've forgotten everything? Well, no I haven't. For fuck's sakes, I haven't forgotten anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home