Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

dark side of the moon

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. My love, yes you, there's something that I didn't tell you that I must. It's just about me and no one else. I just need to make it clear that I'm not what I seem. But then again no one quite is are they?

And just so everyone knows, I don't think I can drink anymore. MY tolerance has gone to hell. My blood brain barrier is... well from semi permeable I think it may have become totally permeable. Is that possible babe? I for one don't think it is. Yes, I'm a contradiction. I say one thing and I do the next. I don't know anymore. You were right, something IS wrong. Something is very wrong with me. And... I just miss you. And I'm beginning to miss home. I want... Dying sounds like an option but I'm not about to commit suicide. If it happens then well... Know that I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home