Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

So far so good. Things are going quite well now. :) I begin to believe that some times moving off to your own space and doing your own thing isn't such a good idea after all. But that is that and everything is better than it was before.

I love talking to people. And iHouse gives me that chance to get out there and make something of myself that I found hard to do in Singapore. Perhaps it's not just iHouse but Uni itself. One day I'll make something of myself. And it'll be something that I'll be proud of. I might not be strong enough to get there right now, but some day you'll see. Someday you'll see the real me. And for once, when that day comes, I'll be proud of the person I see in the mirror. But for now, I'm still a little lost and still quite misguided. But eventually, people change.

Uni yesterday was tiring. I know I only go to class 5 hours a week coz I skip 3 hours of lectures. Perhaps I should buck up and just go to them too. But the mere thought of a 7 hour day scares me. Well, I can't blame anyone but myself eh? But here's my logic. I like having all my tutorials on one day. That way, I know I won't skip them because I'm too lazy. I'm the kind of person that likes to get the important things out of the way so I can sit and enjoy life. And while I say this I've got 3 assignments sitting on my table waiting to be started. And it is my personal goal to start them TODAY. TODAY you hear me? TODAY I will finish the first draft of my psych report. And I will start writing my film critique. AND I will start to work on my Sociology paper. That's right. I'm going to start all my work. If I can tear myself away from The Dreaming and the Playstation. Heh.

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.
- Oscar Wilde
1854 - 1900

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home