Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, March 24, 2006

I officially don't know who I am anymore. I never thought I could sink as low as I have. But guess what, start laughing people coz I fell. And guess what. This time, it was by choice. sometimes you get too caught up in things. And you know it's going to happen and you just let it.

My life isn't my own anymore.

I went to the gym and did laundry this morning. Surprised yet?
What the fuck right?

I'm getting desperate. I need to find me. I feel like I've become someone who lives for other peoples' ideals and failures.

But most importantly, I've become the person that I hate the most. So if any of you decide to hate me too, I wouldn't be surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home