Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Love You

Maybe I'm not trying hard enough? Maybe I'm trying too hard? It can't be so difficult can it? It honestly can't be this difficult. I refuse to believe that things are ever too difficult for a person to deal with. And if I could over come that which I did last night than I can overcome anything. I know that I've changed. I know I'm not the same girl you once knew. But did it ever occur to you that just maybe you had no idea who I was to begin with? All I can say is, I'm trying my best to be me. As me as me can get. And you know what? I've never been happier. Even though it looks like I'm not as happy as I used to be, I can safely and honestly say that I'm at my best. This is going to work out just fine. Everything is going to be ok now. All I can ask for, is the same thing I told a dear friend of mine just yesterday. Should anything happen, don't forget me. I love you. You know who you are and that's enough for me.

Perhaps I never gave up on love at all. Because... Well... How can you give up on you? I have people that will love me to the end. And that darlings, is my fairy tale. And I'm already living it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home