Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Random thought. What do you do when you know you've been royally screwed? When you know that things are only the way they are because it makes someone else's life easier and yours a living hell? What happens when you have no choice in the matter?

My life is not a living hell by the way. In fact, it's better than it has ever been in all my years. Today and the last 2-3 hours of yesterday to be exact, were moments when I realised that everything is just as it should be. Things are really beginning to look up for me. I'm glad.

I've done quite a bit today haven't I boys? I'm tired. Not drained of energy. It's in abundance. But there's only so much the body can take even if the spirit is limitless. Besides, I can't possibly take advantage of that now can I? At some point I am going to burn out if I do. But I can think of the perfect opportunity to really dig into that reserve. I found something that I love. A celtic cross. But I shan't buy it just yet. It's affordable. But I'm trying to save money aren't I? Besides, my mom bought me another cross. She bought me tonnes of things. Half of which I don't even know are there. In a week's time eh? I'll get my stuff in a week's time.

To those I've spoken to today, I meant every single word I said. I am not about to let people take over my life. As much as they'd like to meddle they are incapable of disrupting the nice little regime I've built for myself. But that's the serious bits. The most important are these, thank you. For everything. All... er.... 9 of you. It's nice to know you're still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home