Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'm proud of my psych assignment! I edited it some more and I handed it in this morning before I went to Chadstone. Walking around just taking my own sweet time and relaxing. Much fun. I bought a few things for myself and I bought things for Adam. But the highlight of my trip was: V for Vendetta. I grow addicted to watching movies again. I remember watching Doom with Luke. It had been a draught of actual in theatre watching. After that happened, I suddenly became obsessed with going to the cinema. And now I think it's having the same effect on me. Going to the movies is about you and the film. No one else matters. Unless of course you've got irritants that won't stop making stupid comments or kicking the back of your chair. Well, I had no irritations while I was out. :) Perhaps I really should do this more often.

I was tempted to buy the 1001 movies/books you must read before you die. I wonder how many I've already gone through. Needless to say I was distracted by a vast array of other things while I was in Borders.

Oh, I'm also on the look out for Thomas figures for Adam. But they've got to be the take-a-long ones. I have no interest in the other wooden ones. Sure they're bigger, but not as durable I think. Cast iron does have it's perks does it not?

Let's see... I suppose now that I've recharged sufficiently, I can go back to rewriting the information that I lost in that unfortunate folder corruption episode eh? It can't have been a virus right? But perhaps just in case, I shall run a system check. Tootles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home