Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, April 03, 2006

It's just like me to realise things too late. I should have applied sooner. I should have figured it out. I should have fucking known. I want so badly to do this now. This life style is so not working out for me. But I think that the only reason why I'm feeling this way is... well... I don't think I have to come out and say it right now do I? So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to work my ass off. I'm going to do the best I can. And keep applying.

At this point, I realise how much I care. And how much I would rather be there than here. And if all works out, I'll be home soon.

I'm in the sky tonight
There I can keep by your side
Watching the wide world riot and hiding out
I'll be coming home next year
Into the sun we climb
Climbing our wings will burn white
Everyone strapped in tight
We'll ride it out
I'll be coming home next year


- Next Year - The Foo Fighters.

I just hate it here. I want to go home. I never want to have to come back here. EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home