Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, April 03, 2006

"Never trust a demon. He has a hundred motives for anything he does... Ninety-nine of them, at least, are malevolent."
as said Dream through Neil Gaiman in SANDMAN #4: "A Hope in Hell"

Amusing isn't it? We're children of God, spawned in his image, brought to life by breathe and taken just as easily. But, we must always remember, we are also damned by demons. And in an essence, we all contain a demon within. It's just a matter of how we contain it. Sometimes the demon is begging to be released. And sometimes, it should. I think that it makes us stronger sometimes. It's like a defence mechanism. To allow it to surface.

We can never truly be ourselves until the day that we allow the duality in all of us to become one. Life is always a balance. And just as we let others come into our lives, we enter theirs. And as a result we fuck each other up. It's just how things are. You'd be lying to say that someone you met even for a few seconds hasn't affected you.

I understand these now. I understand that I cannot allow people to do things to me that I do not wish or care for. It is the minute you start caring too much that it suffocates you. The dreams of others manifested in yourself.

I still don't quite know what to do or where to go from here. But I'm not going to let it go. I'm not going to give it up. I can't. It's just not in me. I know that some of you think I give up on things to easily. But... I don't think so anymore. I don't. I won't. Convinced yet? I don't need to convince anyone of my motives. My reasons are my own and no one else needs to know them but me and God. And if you really love me, then you'd know them without my having to say anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home