Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, April 07, 2006

It's been a good day. A nice quiet day. Just the way I like it. I played ffx-2 and I got the stupid dress sphere (mascot) that I've been itching to get. It's not over rated after all. I've also got 100% story completion. All I have left to do now is clear one dungeon and move on to beat the final boss (for the hundredth time)

My mom says I shouldn't blog anymore. Why should I? She says it's because people read it and misunderstand what I'm writing about. I understand where she's coming from. She only wants to protect me. But I'll still blog. I just won't when I'm angry. But let's put it this way, I'm not an angry person anymore. Emotional, yes. But not angry. I have nothing to be angry about. Or maybe I do. People only get angry when they've either wronged someone or have been hurt. I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that I've not done anything wrong nor have I been hurt.

Sometimes people say and do hurtful things. But more often than not, when you dig out the real reason behind it, you'll realise that there's a strange logic behind it. I'm not about to run around looking for the answers. I have them already. I'm just sorry if the rest of the world doesn't see things that way. It's a simple life isn't it? The way my brother said to me a long time ago. He and I share this same simple logic. You don't have to talk to or even look at the people you don't like. They can try their hardest to get to you but you just don't have to give them the chance to. Of course we all have our own way of dealing with things. But for now, I'm pretty happy with the way I'm dealing with it.

19 days. Just 19 days my loves. And then for a little while longer, I will be happy. I will be at peace. But from now till then, I have one thing on my mind. What on earth am I going to get Jada for her birthday?!

I was reading her blog the other day. I'm happy that she's got a path laid out in front of her. At least she knows what she wants and how to get it. iHouse will always be iHouse. And perhaps one day I too will grow sick and tired of it. But for now, I think this place is actually good for me. I think I'll stick with it for the rest of the year at least. And when that's done with, we shall see where life takes me. This is my life is it not? And I shall choose to live it as I see fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home