Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I can't have a jack and coke without thinking about you. I remember that we always drank it together. It's not that I don't care because I do. I care too much. And that is never good.

I have made so many decisions. And I suppose, no matter what, I am going to stick by them. No matter what. Should circumstance change and it calls for a change of heart within myself than so be it. But I will say this. It'll be one hell of a big change before anyone can make me change my mind about anything at this point. Oh. Happy Easter.

I don't think I'll be going to tomorrow.

"I don't know much
But I know I love you...
And that may be
All I need to know"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home