Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

In my dream, I made friends with a Singaporean gang leader who had gone to Melbourne to study. HE lived in iHouse. It was a good dream. I found the bit where the mailboxes were blown up funny. Imagine blowing up mail boxes to get the pack of cigarettes inside. Of all things. I mean, wouldn't the pack have been totalled in the explosion? Huh? Huh? Huh? :P

The pai kia and I took long and short drives to no where. Just talking, talking and talking. I kind of miss that. Just talking about everything.

I miss my boys. God knows that I do. I wish they were here with me now. But thankfully, I've got the girls here don't I? :) I'm tired beyond reason though. Think I'm going to lie down for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home