Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 20, 2006

some kinda friend

I feel invisible and totally unappreciated. I'm right here. I haven't run away. Sure, we all crash some times but you don't have to take it out on us. Yea, sometimes we just don't want to talk. Sometimes we accidentally exclude people. You don't see me complaining about it do you? You don't hear me fighting back at the insults you hurl at me. You don't even see that fighting spirit in my eyes any more. My patience to deal with you wears thin. Very very very thin.

I'm entitled to my own opinion aren't I? Don't I have a say in what I feel anymore? Because when it comes to you, I make it a bloody point to tip toe around you. And now I'm asking myself if it's worth it. Because it sure as hell doesn't seem to be doing either of us any good. It's only adding to your selfishness and my frustration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home