Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Started reading up on everyone's blogs again. It's about time. Haven't done that in such a long time. I find that I'm so incredibly busy these days! I mean, Jess has gone back to South Africa but my time is literally depleting. Very very quickly.

I've got my flights confirmed. I leave on the 6th at 7:45 on Qantas! :)

In case anyone wants to come, I'm doing a familia BBQ thing this Sunday evening at my place and I'm throwing a party for friends on the 1st. Well, it starts late and ends... Whenver I get killed from the amount of Flamings Tav is threatening me with! Ahahaha.

I went to see my bro today... And his psycho cat. :P Adam is adorable beyond words as usual. I'll have to upload my pictures to the blog soon... I'm still not sure if I want to use flickr or image bucket. What do you guys think?

I refuse to do any work tomorrow. I'm going to go swimming with Tavo :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home