Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

I can't explaing this wetness on my face. I can't explain why it won't stop no matter how much I want it to. Today was a terrible day. I was thrown into being pissed and tired and uupset and just plain depressed all at once. I'm back to one of those strange stages where I just someone would just shoot me. Mel keeps telling me not stress myself out and never force myself to do stuff until I
m ready. But... I just feel so damned broken. And clearlyI've got to deal with this shit on my own. Again. As usual. Why is it that I keep depending on everyone. And even things that I can't see. I'm a couple of days late to the crying. Haven't cried this hard in a very long time. I cried earlier today too. I locked myself up for a good ahlf hour before I went back to real life. It's not that I'm in a bad situation that's just gone and blown up in my face. The sitauation already blew up a long time ago. It just... It still hurts. A lot. Is it really that difficult? To sto crying I mean. Why the hell ca'nt I just be angry and curse everything. Why can't I just stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home