Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

And a week later...

I've been hanging out with so many people this past week it's been mad! Hanging out with Jess is great. Out of no where, the parentals seemed to have lightened up on almost everything and well, I've been having a great time. I might be falling sick though.

I spent a good deal of time with my brother too. Well, what can I say? It's been a while. A long while.

Audrey's party was ok too. Rick, Luke, Kenny, Debbie, Mainey, Ben and a couple of Drey's friends were there. Jess and I were sposed to meet up with Cia and Ian that night, but I guess that didn't happen. No worries, there are other opportunities.

I guess hanging with Jess has been really great. I guess it's amazing how well we get a long and how we seem to agree on things very easily and how we're so alike and so different all at once. :)

All the same, all this is a good distraction in a way. I still feel incredibly pissed and sad etc. all at once. It's unearthing but I'm dealing with it. But hey, I shouldn't let people dictate my life. I live how I want to live. I do things because I choose to do them. If anyone's gonna be able to stop me, it's me. No one else. And as for my disappointments... Well... Other people can do or say whatever they want. It's their problem not mine.

But I will say it again, cross me and you will wish you were never born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home