Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I find that I keep trying to prove myself to people when I should not. I don't have to prove myself to anybody but God and well... myself. But that's understandable isn't it? I somehow have lost my way. I feel very blank. And it's not something I'm enforcing on myself by my own will, it's just happening and I'm not sure how I should take it.

in about 5 hours time I have to get ready to leave for Changi. Heh... To think I used to love the airport. What I'd give for a good drink and a smoke at this point. Anything would be better than this. Seriously. anything would be better than this. Unless of course by some strange fluke, my cousin smokes. Now won't that be amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home