Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, June 06, 2005

All hail the Royal Screw Up. Who either messes up her life or allows people to come in a further complicate things thereby throwing her into a huge state of confusion, depression, malice and such.

Really, if I could pay someone to shoot me at this point would you let me know?

It's one thing to have academic credits. It's another to realise that you aren't as good as you could or want to be. I know of so many people who have others sing their praise but in the end, they don't believe in themselves at all. Of course it's sad. But then again there are those who think they're all that when they're really shit. Like a certain idiot I know. But hey, who cares eh? She's out of my hair at least for the time being.

Omg omg omg, Jess is coming in what, 2 days? Today I have to get up early (God forbid) to go get my medical shit done. Argh... Then I can go shop with mummy! :D Did I mention I finally got my guitar restrung? Yes I did! for like 40 bucks. But hey, as long as it's in good condition I'm willing to pay any kind of price here... On top of that, Mel and Addie are finally sleeping in their new house on their new bed in rooms where the air conditioner is actually functioning. But of course, Adam is still here. I'm gonna really miss them. I know I've been craving my space a LOT but still, I know I really am going to miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home