Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, June 03, 2005

You know what, I feel significantly better. Yesterday went a lot better than I'd expected. Didn't really think about stuff till I spoke to Audrey. And I realised, what do I care what the world thinks of thigns that have nothing to do with it? This is my story isn't it? It plays by my rules and the strange thigns that have been imposed on me. In a sense, they only matter coz I let them.

Btw, I finished reading Angels and Demons. Take that all you idiots who think that I don't read! It was a very good read by the way. For me to want to keep the book in hand and read it all in less than a day. I think I shall move on to Allende. But I'm kinda bored at the moment so I think I shall go read my email. I've been neglecting it again. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home