Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, June 17, 2005

ARgh!!! I'm sooo tired.... What else is new eh?

These past couple of days have seen me incredibly high or incredibly tired therefore leaving me with no real time or interest in blogging. And yes, I do feel guilty :P

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! I didn't expect myself to really call him? But since I managed to get his number, I might as well have eh? But it took my awhile to get the damned area codes straight. I called and spoke to a million and one people including Drey, Damien and Fay. All of whom probably thought I was too drunk to be talking to anyone. Serioulsy though, I wasn't... Jamie can testify to that! (After ages on an overseas call he better....)

So today or yesterday (whatever...) was a lazy day... We watched Nagnak or something like that and Casshern :D We being Jess, Tav and myself. THEN we went to the Night Safari! Haven't been there in such a long time even though Rick and I were talking about going to the Zoo...

Ahaha... ANYWAYS, moving on with things, I still have a huge party to plan! Yes, MeL's long awaited going away party!! Mom's gonna help fund it too! w00t!

Either way, I'm kinda lazy the say more. Apart from the fact that I think I'm becoming lactose intolerant. Can people become lactose intollerent? Hmmmm...

Ok ok ok.... I'm gonna go hit the sack! Buh bye peoples! I still love you all! Especially you. You know who you are :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home