Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Love is patient & kind;
it is neither jealous, nor conceited;
Love does not put on airs;
Love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable;
Love does not keep a record of wrongs;
Love does not rejoice with the evil, but instead it rejoices with the truth.
Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, & patience never fail.
Love is eternal.

Biblic words that make me wonder about people and how our concept of love is clearly misinformed. I know I only put one bit on bold, but the entire thing would be bolded if I were to point out all the little things that I see the people I care about do. And they do this unto me. Jealousy, ill-mannered, self caring. Worst of all, is the love that was built upon lies. However did I manage to forget it.

Random note: when in my second semester, I shall obtain a cat. And that cat shall be called Cheezle! Heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home