Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

People keep waking me up... Or more specifically, Rick keeps waking me up......... at 9-something he'll call.... Only this morning I flung my phone into the heap of pillows on the floor. I'm not sure how they got there either but ya... But anyways, I was sooo tired last night that I conked out before 1. Amazing eh?

However I did wake up to other irritations. People telling me that I should do this or I should do that. Oh Mel maybe you should write with other people. Well, Mel would write with you if she liked your style? Or if she had reason to? Or if your characters appealed to her at all? Hmmm... Or perhaps you should write to my characters considering I already wrote my introduction and I refuse to write to myself just because you think I should.

I'm also getting irritated by people asking a hundred thousand and one questions about things that don't concern them. I'm getting irritated with going all out to do things for people and they don't even give a flying fuck.

I'm going to hang out with Jon today! Yay!! Ahaha...

On other things, Audrey keeps wanting to go out. She is sick. She should be drinking more water and staying home instead of wanting to go out every 5 seconds because in the long run she's not gonna recover fast! And another thing la, I think this party thing, I don't know if I want to do it together. But I love the locale of your condo Drey, I think you should throw your 21st there. I mean it's quite stupid for me to throw a going away party in conjunction with your 21st right? It's a huge clash and it's like a lime light competition. And honestly the more I sit and think about it the more it's turning out to be more important for you to celebrate your 21st. I shall worry about my going away thing alright? At most I won't throw a party at all. Just a small get together with separate groups of friends and see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home