Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I've got that insane feeling still stuck in my gut. I don't know what's wrong with me this time. I just know that I don't want to be at home. If I'm here any longer I'll drown in my own tears. Don't ask me explain where the tears are coming from because I can't. They're just there. I don't know what's wrong. Maybe nothing's wrong. Maybe something's wrong. Things just suddenly feel WRONG. I don't want anything bad to happen anymore I don't know why I keep getting this stupid feeling that something really bad is gonna happen and then I won't be able to handle it. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. I DON'T KNOW DAMN IT!

On one hand I want to stay home and around people I love as much as I possibly can. And on the other I wish I could just die because I really don't want to live this insanely annoying life any more. It's just becoming so unbearable. I really have nothing to say about it. Nothing good to say about it. I'm not saying that warm wonderful feeling of that epiphany has left. It hasn't. But this feeling of fear is so overwhelming. I don't know what's wrong. And I think even if I did, it wouldn't help one bit. Damnit.

What's wrong with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home