Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, May 09, 2005

"Bruise and battered by your words
dazed and shattered, now it hurts
Haven't I always loved you?"
- Almost Here, Delta Goodrem feat. Brian McFadden (isn't he the Westlife dude?!)

im litereally chowing down anything with a strong sweet flavour coz my stupid pills leave an annoying taste in my mouth. That bitter powdery digusting bleagh taste. Yes, THAT ONE. What a perfectly good waste of Vanilla Coke.

Anyways, I'm tired. Haha. I'm planning for 2 parties! w00t! One is Drey's birthday and the next well... yea.... I have to go... But you know, I don't think I'll throw a party. Don't really think I should do anything haha. I mean I'm gong to study right. Isn't that it? It's not like I'm never coming home. Of all things that ring in my head now I've got "oh why can't I be what you need, a new improved version of me... but I'm nothing so good no I'm nothing...." Ah well

Autumn's Monolgue runs in my head while Rage Against the Machine's Beautiful World plays. You're right Saf, it is a good song. I can't remember where I put Kum Susser Todd though.... Oooo!! PORTISHEAD! My obsession. :) Seriously, I wonder what kind of songs would go on the soundtrack of my life. This might be one of em. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home