Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Something amusing. I didn't think of it before but Sal, yes Sal, looks quite like my brother. I was just glimpsing through friendster and randomly clicking and bam! Ah well... I should post a picture of my bro up just so that you can see the similarities eh? Ahaha...

I'm a lot calmer now. It's probably coz of the meds and sedatives. I still don't get why my doctor thinks I'm stressed. And you know, I think I just might be. A lot of things are happening at the same time.

Rick wanted to hang out, Jon called too... But too bad, I'm too drained to do anything... Too tired to go out... I want to go work on my book of shadows. Yes Jon, I am going to work on that and use the same book to keep notes on our project. :) I'm dead serious, we have to do it. I don't think anything good will come out of us not doing it. In fact, something bad just might. Ah well :P

You know, just looking at pictures brings back so much memories of anger. I don't rightly know why. The picture can be showing to completely happy people. Or a whole lot of them. But as I study each face, I see malice beneath the smile and stupidity underneath it all. Amusing, the kinds of pictures I have. Ok, ok. I'm going now...

*she's so high she's so high...*

Somebody please explain to me why I all of a sudden think Justin TImberlake's Cry Me A River is good? I think it's time to go listen to Portishead. My brain is clearly whacked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home