Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

You know, I've got to get rid of this annoying feeling. I swear, every time something remotely nice comes my way, somebody or something always seems to prance along and fuck it up. Yes, I blame the flu, I blame certain bitches and bastards and a whole bunch of other equally irritating things.

In case anyone was wondering where my sudden angst burst came from, I just popped my head into Xia Xue's blog. Amusing to say the least. I read the one about the dude who wrote in saying something about how she's fake because she wears make up and some shit. I laughed so hard! So what if she wears make up. The girl speaks the truth man, and obviously you so cannot handle it! I mean really, the world out there is fucking materialistic. You only land up making it far if you're
1. Pretty
2. Slim
3. Innocent looking.
Men seem to like women who can't think. Not all men though, some of my friends happen to be attached. :) But really, that's just it! Men love the ignorance in women. And we all know a wonderful example of that don't we. In all honesty, I'm glad what happened between my ex and me is completely over but I cannot help but ridicule the idea that he embraces ignorance and blatant stupidity. Yes darling, I am quite glad to be rid of you. In fact, you did me a really huge favour.

I know individuals who seem to think the world revolves around them! I call them up just to say hi, how you doing and just babble on about something completely unimportant or sometimes just to randomly see how they're doing. But I notice that all we ever seem to talk about these days are how you fucked so and so and how that other person was so hot! MY GOD! So what if fucking is a brilliant experience! Why do people revolve everything around it?! *sigh*

In a strange sense it's a good thing that my best friends are nothing like that eh? In actuality we land up bitching about the blatant stupidity of others and sometimes ourselves. Ok fine, not all of you but you still know what I mean don't you.

Also, I can't help but bitch about being randomly accused of things that you haven't done. People always seem to love accusing me of doing one thing or another. Every time something rotten happens because of something they inflicted on themselves, I always get dragged into the mess and all of a sudden it's like it's my fault to begin with! No, this has nothing to do with the previous post that starts off with "simply put". But seriously, is it just me or just the people at home? Are we all so irritable that the slightest thing drags the entire world into a bloody black hole? Why then do you live if you're going to blame everybody? Why make up excuses to your pathetic existence? Why not just die? Why not just shoot yourself? Why fucking not? I know why... So you give people like me entertainment. Heh. So what if I'm a bitch eh? Yea, I take pleasure in your demise blah blah blah boo hooo... Go cry in your dank little corner will you?

One thing that everyone knows I hate is a liar. I cannot stand it when people lie to me. But the sad thing is, the people who regard me as such a 'wonderful' friend are the ones that lie to me in the first place. They'll tell me they enjoy my company blah blah blah, they feel comfortable with me because I don't see the need to hide things etc etc etc and then they run off and tell the world what I tell them only to have it burst fucking open in their faces. How many times must I remind you nut cases, just because I'm nice to you one time doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you for the rest of your lives! I'll cough in your face!

But if there's ONE thing I hate the most about people is when they try to use me as their scapegoat. Not so simple my friend. Because when the truth is out that I really didn't do anything... well you know what happens next don't you. That's just it. Don't expect me to sit and cover your ass. But don't expect me to get up and expose it either. Karma baby, karma. And it'll come right out and get you before I even need to lift a finger. Which is why I just leave all my pent up anger to blogging and randomly throwing things. Retail therapy and music helps too. And you want to know something really amusing? All the rubbish that happens in this world happens for a reason. So by all means, hear me roar about my own sad pathetic little life. Just try step in and mess it up even more. I dare ya. As much as I hate it, it's quite a bit of fun. In a strange way I really am sadistic and masochistic at the same time. It's not quite the opposite of each other as some claim. It's gratification in cruelty towards others AND yourself.

oh dear... what a bad person I've become. Pfft! Ah weird moods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home