Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Simply put.

You want my honesty? Deal with it.

I in no way threatened you. In fact I said I wouldn't say a word.

You should listen to yourself and think of whether you've taken in anything any of us has ever said to you.

Again, I never said it. But considering I'm not in that much proximity I couldn't possibly know anything right?

And in all honesty, that's as diplomatic as I get. And yea, maybe I shouldn't have called you a bitch.

But one more thing. Do this to me again and I will not be so forgiving as to leave only a fragment of the many things that I have already said to you. Next time, I won't be so forgiving as to hide your truths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home