Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ok. Again I'm sedated, bored but calm. Irritated at being bored. This is what happens to me when I'm stuck in doors for too long. Also this might be the possible side effects from not smoking or drinking. Well I can't drink because I don't want to mess around with the medication. And lately smoking has suddenly become strangely repulsive. I'm not sure why. It's probably the fact that my throat is still quite clogged isn't it. Ah well...

The most annoying thing about all this is, now that I am recovered, fine recovering, everyone else is falling ill! It's like a bloody curse! Even Tina's falling sick! And she's in the states! Not like I can hang out with her all things considering but really, is the entire globe suffering from influenza?! I'm this close to driving myself up the wall here! My mom's lucky, she recovered and she's on the plane to Brisbane. I should have gone with her like she asked eh? But even then, what am I going to do? She's going to Toowoomba for my second cousin, Russell's confirmation. And I'm guessing for the most part of the trip she won't be really shopping and stuff... In fact, she'll be painting ceramics again. Just like we did nearly 4 or 5 years ago when I was last there. Don't get me wrong, it's really fun. In fact, I might send her scans of my designs and see if she can paint them for me. Or better yet, I'll go buy clay and stuff and go mould and paint myself! Ahaha! See how bored I am yet?

I thought I'd go work on my Book of Shadows. But I've not got anything to write in it! So what to do what to do what to do... Even with the whole design thing I'm getting bored. I still say my site looks more like a postcard/name card then an actual site but yea... Jon likes it enough though... It's not like I want to sit and pack either. I can't... Not just yet. Not while I'm still coughing. If I do, my throat will only get worse!

I hate boredom!!! Come to think of it, I'll probably be to stoned to go out. On account I'm relatively broke. I feel like spending cash but the problem is I have no cash to spend!! Damnit! Damnit!! Damnit!! Sian ah... To think I could've gone and met Rick today... But either way I had stuff to do at home. Well not really stuff to do... But I was needed at home. And the fact that my University situation hasn't been settled yet is probably making me even more edgy. But then again, Luke only knew about his a couple of weeks before term started. But but Saf already got his spot in NUS! He's even gonna live in the dorms! Cool eh? I wonder what the dorms are like though... I can't remember if Christine is living in the dorms. I'm not sure if I know anyone who lives in the NUS dorms... Hmm.... Which reminds me, I don't even know if Tav is going to NUS... But in all honesty, I don't really want to go to NUS. Not that anyone asked that is. The whole Singaporean education system is so not my thing. Besides, with Melbourne, I'll have everything done in 3 years instead of the 4 it would have taken me if I stayed. Honors and all. If I make the class that is. I hope I do... I'll be quite screwed if I don't. I used that word a lot don't I... Screwed.... Haha! Gawd, I'm rambling!

I'm just sitting and waiting and waiting and waiting. Waiting for Rick to tell me if he wants to hang out tomorrow. Waiting for Audrey to reply to my msn message. Waiting for Tina to reply to my email. Waiting for Dhan to come online so I can tell her stuff haha. Waiting for Jon to come back. I think he went to watch Andrew Lloyd Webber or something. Waiting for Damien and my fags. Audrey's telling me to call Rick haha. She's like giving me a hundred and one things to do and even more scenarios. Only problem is I'm so bored that I can't take her seriously even though I know I should haha! Sry Drey, I feel like being idiotic today ahaha!

Hmm... my calendar is bare! For once! I'm amazed. Haha. Well it's more because I cancelled all my appointments coz I was sick. Ahaha! Drey's manager is an Asian version of the dude that played the Green Goblin ahaha! Ok fine, doesn't look like but reminds her of him. Damnit, I think my meds really make me high! Haha! Weird! Such an amusing feeling and there's no sick feeling after!!! All because I'm supposed to take them to get better! Only problem is I'm coughing like mad still... Ah well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home