Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm gonna head out soon. Poor Audrey's sick so she can't meet up with Rick and myself. I'm not entirely sure exactly what we're gonna be doing but I just really need to get out of the ho use for a while. It's still got that scarey empty feeling. It worries me if anything. I know it's strangely early and I'm awake. I slept around 3? Haha... But yea, I've recovered. I've yet to speak to my mom.

Did you know, that Tiger lets me track her flight? How cool is that! :)

On another note, you can't be making noise about things on my blog unless you actually read it. Aww... that's so sweet!!! Because had others read it and told you, you wouldn't be asking me to take this and that off here and there now would you... Adorable. Really. But then again that was quite awhile back...

I'm still in an insanely good mood. I've not taken my medication yet thiough. For all I know this is going to be a permanent euphoria. w00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home