Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

It's so early... I'm awake this early... All because I've got to go to work. I know it sucks having to work on a weekend. But hey, I've got next Sunday off. Vesak Day. w00t! I'm tired as hell though... NExt week... Mayhem @ Zouk is next week... I'll be too tired to go aha. Not like the parental units will let me in the first place. Quite sad

Sometimes telling people things isn't that good. Sometimes it opens you up and sometimes it shuts you off. If you know what I mean. It's a strange logic. Sometimes I don't feel like blogging at all because I ccan't really say what I want to. Notice how I hate ambiguity but everything I write is masked in it? God knows how all these people have gotten their hands on my blog url. I also wonder where these google links are coming from. Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home