Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hmmmm... my brother likes Viceroys! Ahahahaha! All coz of the Viceroy's Jon passed him yesterday! Ahahaha! Oh well... What ever am I going to do with my carton then... I'm picking it up from Damien on Monday seeing as I won't be free today or tomorrow and I wasn't free yesterday. Ah well... And it's damned annoying that my mom kept my POSB card. For crying out loud, it is MY MONEY!! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! *breathe*

I feel so hyper and angsty. But yes, I have settled that I need to have time to sit and quieten my mind. Yes, I actually managed to sit still for 7 minutes!! More than that even! Be proud of me!! I felt a lot better. I can't seem to feel my energy as much though... Ah well...

I feel so random. So strangely stoned and hyper at once. I know that I still have millions of questions but I somehow don't feel the need to have all the answers anymore. I feel the need to be still though. I don't really want all the answers anymore. I'm quite content in taking things one tiny step at a time lest I implode. Get the feeling that it might actually happen if I'm not careful.

As usual, I have much more to write but no real patience to. Heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home