Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

You're Right, I Am More Psychotic When You're Around

I don’t trust you, I don’t trust any of you. So it’d be nice if we could just stay out of each others lives eh? It’s bad enough I see you so blardy often. And it’s not like I’m in your face or anything. Honestly, when are you gonna grow up?! You’re almost an adult for fuck’s sake.

Seriously, it’s all so annoying. I don’t understand why people like to get in other peoples faces. And how people think that the whole bloody world revolves around them. Here I am all nice and happy without a care in the world, and I get hypocritical idiots coming and happily blaming me for their depression. It’s annoying. I’m sure deep down you people can be really nice and all wonderful but at the same time, please go look in the mirror and realize that you aren’t the almighty wondrous one that all must love. There’re people who even hate God. What makes you think you’re so special.

Anyways, tomorrow’s gonna be another long long long long long long long long day. I’m printing again hahahahaha! Well, at least all should go well until the party on Saturday of which I’m not entirely sure if I want to attend. I mean I do have a life apart from partying. I do have family. And I do have you. ☺ (I miss you loads darling!!) Not to mention we’ve got many many projects to do and many many things to iron out in terms of work…

I really love the relationship that I have with my buddies. It’s a quiet understanding that I’m there for you and you’re there for me so we can all be happy and bask in each others’ happiness. All is really well with everything now. Except a couple of things but that’s totally understandable. Oh guys, PLEASE not try to analyse the shit I’m saying coz if it’s not in relation to you, then chanes are, you won’t really get it. Heh… I spent quite awhile talking to a really close friend just now. And I’ll have to admit, while I’m still a little miffed as to how the day progressed, I do feel better. You’re the best, really.

And to my affectionate maniac: PLEASE LAR… How many times must I tell you, I am not interested! It’s not that I hate you and all… I’m just REALLY not interested in going out with anyone at this point… (I know I really shouldn’t be saying it here but you really don’t get it… Besides, no one knows it’s you…) But what I do love about you is the amazing person you are when you’re confident of yourself. You make a great friend. And as much as it sounds like I’m brushing you off and stuff, I do see you as a friend. Maybe someday something might happen but I don’t really want to get into it now. I’ve got too much to deal with and a tonne of issues to sort out. And if you can’t take that then I’m really sorry.

Oh oh oh! I’m gonna graduate soon!!! Only a month and a half more before I’m through with poly and officially regarded as ready to move on into the next phase. It’s true that the past year has been death defyingly saddening (no pun intended. Really.) But… today I received some quite surprising news. I found it strangely amusing and strangely disturbing. It really makes you wonder who you can trust these days you know? Why you two couldn’t do such a simple thing as to just listen to me is quite irritating. Of all things you go proclaiming to the bloody world you do that. And of all the hypocritical things you could have done you went and did it anyways. Appalling to say the least. And to think I wasted my time with you. But you know what, if you guys want to be childish fucks about it all then so be it. I reiterate, this is MY life, and I’ll live it however the fuck I want.

*sigh* so much for peace and quiet eh? Like I said, I’m different. I’m sorry you don’t see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home