Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Maddness and Happiness

Amzingly, over the pass few days, amidst the depression and anger, I am really happy. I figured out how to not let things get to me. Sure I do get pissed and hurt now and then but I can somehow let go again. ☺ This is great. Seriously. The only thing I will not tolerate is people saying shit about my kin. I’m generally in a good mood still and I hope to keep it up for a while at least. But if need be, I will stand up for them. I mean I am still me aren’t I? Violence is something that I don’t care much for anymore.

Oh and Luke? About what we talked about earlier? I’m not ready now but I will be. Someday. Maybe you did see what you thought you saw maybe you didn’t. Who knows these things anymore…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home