Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, January 07, 2005

the ultimate

I have to say, this has been a very very confusing and sick past few days. Quite a few things have been revealed to me and quite a few things I’ve learnt about myself. All I can say is this, you love me or you hate me. I won’t take it personally. And you know what? I figured that I really don’t need to change. I quite like who I am when I’m in control. All I have to do is maintain that. Coz by hell, I’ll be damned if I make a bloody 180-degrees turn just like that. Aren’t I a bitch. Numero uno according to some but I personally couldn’t really care less. Why? Because ultimately, we all still talk don’t we. So who really cares if I’m the larger of two evils. Sure I may have said and done a shit load of things in my life time that I’m not uberly proud of but that’s no excuse for me to run about and cause mischief anymore than it is for me to pretend I’m someone else. Because, I’m me. And I’m quite happy being me.

And so I issue an ultimatum. If you hate me get outta my face. If not, you're very welcome to hang around. Then I'll at least know that you like my company. Even if it's just the tiniest bit. Because trust me, I don't hang around people I can't stand. And for all you guys who're still around, I really appreciate it. I love you lot to the core. Luke, Rick, Kenny, Drey, Geoff, Celia, Prasad, Sher, UW team (you guys ROCK) just to name a few. You've supported me in more ways than you'll ever know.

And to all those who have helped me, Suzie finally has a home. Suzie and I thank you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home