Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Looking Forward To Wednesday. Looking Forward To Clubbing, PhotoJourn, Mel coming home. I miss you!!!!

I suppose there's really no escaping what's happened is there. I have a great deal of things to say. Things I've learnt. But there is a time and place for all of it. And that time is well here isn't it. As much as the time on this blog says otherwise, it is now 2252 on the 27th December. It will take far too much out of me to type everything I wish to say out here now. Far too much pain for me to express my thoughts on those I love.

This has been the most filling Christmas I've had yet. From getting to spend time with my boys, yes all of them to spending time with my brother and Addie which was truly the best gift I could ask for to spending time with my parents and family. Sure enough there was a small situation that pissed me off very badly but ultimately, I figured that it's not really my fault that some people can't really take a joke and I'm not about to waste my energy, time and the season being angry at someone I love over something so small.

Yesterday I encountered yet another situation that made my blood boil. I still don't understand why people just can't seem to be happy with what they have and instead go out of their way to isolate themselves. It's ridiculous. And trust me, I can relate to it. I was shoved into a situation like that before. All the same, the matter is now solved and we're all happy again. At least everyone else is. I've been reminded of one too many things that I thought I had successfully eradicated from my being. I guess not huh Jed. I love you. I love all of you. So let's all go club on Wednesday ok? I've not PR'd with my parents though.......... :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home