Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Look Who's Talking Now?

You know, I love blogging. But it can be so dangerous. Especially because of the ambiguity of it all. People are hurt because of total misunderstandings. I'm sure you all have seen raggedy ann worrying that some of my comments are made in reference to her right? And it's sad coz half the time it's got nothing to do with her at all. What makes me worry is the fact that she thought it was her. It's sad isn't it.

Now so that we are all clear who I'm speaking to, to my beloved groupie number 1 I have this to say.
If you have something to say to me, say it to my face. You're snide remarks of me losing people is not appreciated one bit because surprise surprise you have nothing to do with it as much as you'd like to believe. In addition to these, not all in my previous posts concerned you. So I really do hope that eventually you will look at what you're saying and come to realize that I'm not blaming anyone. It was a bloody misunderstanding for crying out loud. And if you really don't want this to drag on, then I say you should never have started it in the first place. The childishness of even publishing my thoughts on your blog and specifying names is making your intentions quite shady to me although I'd very much like to believe that they aren't. And you know what, if you think that you can say whatever you like WITH MY NAME pasted on it, think again because I will not take this sitting down which is why I'm typing all this out. But at least I have the common courtesy to keep your identity private. And for the record, all that was in reference to you was in the FIRST paragraph. If you still want to take offense to anything else thinking that I am that malicious, by all means. But if you are willing to compromise as I am, then let this be it. I'd hate to see this relationship go down the drain all because of both our willful natures. I still love you. I still care. Do not take this as a threat, but if this goes on, do not expect me to be nicey nice. (My God, it took forever for me to think of a term that wasn't hurtful to place :S )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home