Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

screw yesterday, live today, test tomorrow

I am ready for the next phase of my life. Melbourne here I come. Psych, get ready coz you lot are gonna get another psycho to teach.

I hung out with Luke, James and Sasha today. An eye opening experience filled with idle chatter, analyzing and even more bull shitting. You really do learn something new every day. And now, even I can testify to it.

My current ambition, Net Working. And this time, I'm not waiting. Not for you, not for anyone. I'm doing this for me. I've given up on you so that you know. But I still do care. Is that a paradox in itself? Sigh...

I've got a test tomorrow. Prolly gonna flunk. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home